Wizards Presents: Worlds and Monsters is a 96-page sourcebook for Dungeons & Dragons 4th edition released in January 2008.
- This lavishly illustrated 96-page book gives roleplaying game fans a unique, behind-the-curtain glimpse into the making of the Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game. The book contains essays and asides from the game’s premier designers, developers, and editors. Through words and illustrations, it explores some of the D&D game’s most iconic locations and monsters, sharing insights never before revealed in any previous game product.
- JENNIFER CLARKE WILKES works as an game editor at Wizards of the Coast, Inc. She has also co-written a number of roleplaying game supplements, including the Faiths of Eberron and Sandstorm supplements.
Development and release
Wizards Presents: Worlds and Monsters is was released in January 2008 for a retail price of $19.95 US, or $25.95 Canadian.
Reception and influence
Influence on other works
- Wizards Presents: Worlds and Monsters on DriveThruRPG
- Wizards Presents: Worlds and Monsters on Dungeon Masters Guild
- Wizards Presents: Worlds and Monsters, Wizards.com product page.
|Dungeons & Dragons 4th edition|
|Player's Handbook • Player's Handbook 2 • Player's Handbook 3|
Monster Manual • Monster Manual 2 • Monster Manual 3
Dungeon Master's Guide • Dungeon Master's Guide 2
|Adventurer's Vault • Adventurer's Vault 2 • Arcane Power • The Book of Vile Darkness • Dark Sun Campaign Setting • Dark Sun Creature Catalog • Demonomicon • Divine Power • Draconomicon: Chromatic Dragons • Draconomicon: Metallic Dragons • Dragon Magazine Annual • Eberron Campaign Guide • Eberron Player's Guide • Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide • Forgotten Realms Player's Guide • Hammerfast • Into the Unknown: The Dungeon Survival Handbook • Manual of the Planes • Martial Power • Martial Power 2 • Menzoberranzan: City of Intrigue • Mordenkainen's Magnificent Emporium • Neverwinter Campaign Setting • Open Grave: Secrets of the Undead • The Plane Above: Secrets of the Astral Sea • The Plane Below: Secrets of the Elemental Chaos • Player's Handbook Races: Dragonborn • Player's Handbook Races: Tieflings • Player's Strategy Guide • Primal Power • Psionic Power • Underdark • Vor Rukoth|
|Keep on the Shadowfell • Thunderspire Labyrinth • Pyramid of Shadows • Death's Reach • Kingdom of the Ghouls • Prince of Undeath • King of the Trollhaunt Warrens • Demon Queen's Enclave • Assault on Nightwyrm Fortress • The Slaying Stone • Orcs of Stonefang Pass • Dungeon Delve • Dungeon Magazine Annual • Halls of Undermountain • Marauders of the Dune Sea • Revenge of the Giants • Scepter Tower of Spellgard • Seekers of the Ashen Crown • Tomb of Horrors|
|Starter Set • Rules Compendium • Heroes of the Forgotten Kingdoms • Heroes of the Fallen Lands • Monster Vault • Dungeon Master's Kit • Monster Vault: Threats to the Nentir Vale • Player's Option: Heroes of Shadow • Player's Option: Heroes of the Elemental Chaos • Player's Option: Heroes of the Feywild • The Shadowfell: Gloomwrought and Beyond • Madness at Gardmore Abbey|