Song and Silence: A Guidebook to Bards and Rogues is a 96-page sourcebook for Dungeons & Dragons 3.0 released in December 2001.
- Finesse and Versatility Make Powerful Allies
- Bards and rogues rely on a stunning array of skills and abilities to give them an edge over any adversary. Packed with new ways to customize even the most artful characters this book includes:
- Dungeon Masters and players who want to add a new dimension to their bards and rogues will find a wealth of indispensable material within these pages.
- To use this accessory, a Dungeon Master also needs the Player's Handbook, the Dungeon Master's Guide, and the Monster Manual. A player needs only the Player's Handbook.
Development and release
Song and Silence is was released in December 2001 for a retail price of $19.95 US, or $27.95 Canadian.
Reception and influence
Influence on other works
- Song and Silence Web Enhancement
- Song and Silence Excerpt
- Song and Silence on DriveThruRPG
- Song and Silence on Dungeon Masters Guild
- Song and Silence, Wizards.com product page.
|Dungeons & Dragons 3.0|
|Player's Handbook • Dungeon Master's Guide • Monster Manual • Dungeons & Dragons Adventure Game|
|Arms and Equipment Guide • Book of Challenges • Book of Vile Darkness • Defenders of the Faith • Deities and Demigods • Enemies and Allies • Epic Level Handbook • Fiend Folio • Ghostwalk • Hero Builder's Guidebook • Living Greyhawk Gazetteer (Dungeons & Dragons Gazetteer) • Manual of the Planes • Masters of the Wild • Monster Manual II • Oriental Adventures • Psionics Handbook • Savage Species • Song and Silence • Stronghold Builder's Guidebook • Sword and Fist • Tome and Blood|
|The Sunless Citadel • The Forge of Fury • The Fright at Tristor • The Speaker in Dreams • The Standing Stone • Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil • Heart of Nightfang Spire • Deep Horizon • Lord of the Iron Fortress • Bastion of Broken Souls • City of the Spider Queen|