|Rescued article requiring attention|
|This article was rescued from The Annex, a repository of pages deleted from Wikipedia for lack of notability. Please edit it to conform to this wiki's style guidelines before removing this notice.|
Sheela's realm of Flowering Hill can be found on the plane of the Outlands.
Sheela's clerics wear green robes. Her sacred animal is the butterfly. Her holy days are the full moon, and she is worshipped in an open field. Seeds are sacrificed to her monthly.
- Boyd, Eric L. Demihuman Deities (TSR, 1998).
- Boyd, Eric L, and Erik Mona. Faiths and Pantheons (Wizards of the Coast, 2002).
- Gygax, Gary. Unearthed Arcana (TSR, 1985).
- McComb, Colin. On Hallowed Ground (TSR, 1996).
- Moore, Roger E. "The Halfling Point of View." Dragon #59 (TSR, March 1982).
- Sargent, Carl. Monster Mythology (TSR, 1992).