Scepter Tower of Spellgard is a 96-page adventure module for Dungeons & Dragons 4th edition released in September 2008.
- A Forgotten Realms adventure for 2nd-level characters.
- A mysterious presence has taken up residence in one of the towers of Spellgard, and now its dark minions plague the Gray Vale!
- Scepter Tower of Spellgard is the first full-length Forgotten Realms adventure published for 4th Edition D&D. When paired with the adventure that appears in the Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide, this adventure provides the Dungeon Master with all he needs to get his campaign started. This stand-alone adventure is designed to take characters from 2nd level to 5th level.
- DAVID NOONAN is a game designer for Wizards of the Coast, Inc. He contributed to the 4th Edition core rules and co-wrote the Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave adventure. He lives in Washington State with his wife and two children.
- GREG A. VAUGHAN is a freelance designer with extensive experience writing for the Forgotten Realms. His previous design credits include the Drow of the Underdark supplement, and the Anauroch: The Empire of Shade adventure.
Development and release
Scepter Tower of Spellgard is was released in September 2008 for a retail price of $24.95 US, or $27.95 Canadian.
Reception and influence
Influence on other works
- Scepter Tower of Spellgard on DriveThruRPG
- Scepter Tower of Spellgard on Dungeon Masters Guild
- Scepter Tower of Spellgard, Wizards.com product page.
|Dungeons & Dragons 4th edition|
|Player's Handbook • Player's Handbook 2 • Player's Handbook 3|
Monster Manual • Monster Manual 2 • Monster Manual 3
Dungeon Master's Guide • Dungeon Master's Guide 2
|Adventurer's Vault • Adventurer's Vault 2 • Arcane Power • The Book of Vile Darkness • Dark Sun Campaign Setting • Dark Sun Creature Catalog • Demonomicon • Divine Power • Draconomicon: Chromatic Dragons • Draconomicon: Metallic Dragons • Dragon Magazine Annual • Eberron Campaign Guide • Eberron Player's Guide • Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide • Forgotten Realms Player's Guide • Hammerfast • Into the Unknown: The Dungeon Survival Handbook • Manual of the Planes • Martial Power • Martial Power 2 • Menzoberranzan: City of Intrigue • Mordenkainen's Magnificent Emporium • Neverwinter Campaign Setting • Open Grave: Secrets of the Undead • The Plane Above: Secrets of the Astral Sea • The Plane Below: Secrets of the Elemental Chaos • Player's Handbook Races: Dragonborn • Player's Handbook Races: Tieflings • Player's Strategy Guide • Primal Power • Psionic Power • Underdark • Vor Rukoth|
|Keep on the Shadowfell • Thunderspire Labyrinth • Pyramid of Shadows • Death's Reach • Kingdom of the Ghouls • Prince of Undeath • King of the Trollhaunt Warrens • Demon Queen's Enclave • Assault on Nightwyrm Fortress • The Slaying Stone • Orcs of Stonefang Pass • Dungeon Delve • Dungeon Magazine Annual • Halls of Undermountain • Marauders of the Dune Sea • Revenge of the Giants • Scepter Tower of Spellgard • Seekers of the Ashen Crown • Tomb of Horrors|
|Starter Set • Rules Compendium • Heroes of the Forgotten Kingdoms • Heroes of the Fallen Lands • Monster Vault • Dungeon Master's Kit • Monster Vault: Threats to the Nentir Vale • Player's Option: Heroes of Shadow • Player's Option: Heroes of the Elemental Chaos • Player's Option: Heroes of the Feywild • The Shadowfell: Gloomwrought and Beyond • Madness at Gardmore Abbey|