|Rescued article requiring attention|
|This article was rescued from The Annex, a repository of pages deleted from Wikipedia for lack of notability. Please edit it to conform to this wiki's style guidelines before removing this notice.|
In the Dungeons & Dragons fantasy role-playing game game, rilmani are the exemplar race of the Concordant Domain of the Outlands. These outsiders represent true neutrality and focus on maintaining a balance throughout the multiverse.
They are the only beings (out of major deities) completely unhindered on the second level of magic cancellation near the Spire.
Types of Rilmani
Rilmani names are based on the alchemical sequence of metals. There is room for a seventh rilmani (stanach?) based on tin (stannum)
- Aurumach: (aurum, gold) The most powerful rilmani and the de facto leaders of the race.
- Abiorach: (a- bio: no life, maybe mercury) Agents that watch over the various elemental planes.
- Argenach: (argentum, silver) Maintain the Balance, particularly on the Material Plane.
- Cuprilach: (cuprum, copper) The spies and assassins of the rilmani.
- Ferrumach: (ferrum, iron) The countless minions of the rilmani.
- Plumach: (plumbum, lead) The common citizen of the Outlands, they are least powerful of the rilmani. They are a craft-oriented people, and are hard workers.