Races of Destiny is a 192-page sourcebook for Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 released in December 2004.
- Heroes Adapted to Adventure
- Hailing from towns and villages in every corner of the world, resourceful and resilient adventurers emerge from among the races of destiny: humans, half-elves, half-orcs, and illumians. With an unparalleled drive to explore and experience, these diverse individuals have created names to last throughout the ages.
- This supplement for the D&D game provides detailed information on the psychology, society, culture, behavior, religion, folklore, and other aspects of the races of destiny, including the illumians -- a new race presented here. In addition to new subraces and monster races playable as characters, Races of Destiny also provides new prestige classes, feats, spells, magic items, equipment, and guidelines for crafting memorable adventures within human settlements.
Development and release
Races of Destiny is was released in December 2004 for a retail price of $29.95 US, or $44.95 Canadian.
Reception and influence
Influence on other works
- The Finalveil Cabal a Races of Destiny Web Enhancement
- Races of Destiny Sigil Gallery
- Use This Book Tonight: Races of Destiny
- Races of Destiny Excerpts: new races and magic
- Chameleon from Races of Destiny
- Friendly Face and Scholar's Touch from Races of Destiny
- Races of Destiny Art Gallery
- Cities of Destiny: 10 Reasons for DMs to Buy Races of Destiny
- It's Your Destiny: 10 Reasons for Players to Buy Races of Destiny
- Free Races of Destiny desktop wallpapers and screensavers
- Races of Destiny designer intervew
- Races of Destiny on DriveThruRPG
- Races of Destiny on Dungeon Masters Guild
- Races of Destiny, Wizards.com product page.