Planar Handbook is a 192-page sourcebook for Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 released in July 2004.
- Explore Never-Ending Realms of Adventure
- Only the most exceptional characters dare tread the infinite paths of the planes. From Sigil, the City of Doors, to the Blinding Tower at the heart of the Plane of Shadow, to the Elemental Plane of Fire’s storied City of Brass, countless perilous locations in the multiverse await bold heroes armed with remarkable talents and abilities, more than a little courage, and above all, knowledge.
- This supplement for the D&D game provides everything you need to create and play characters prepared for the odyssey of planar travel, including new planar races, feats, equipment, spells, and magic items. The Planar Handbook also introduces the power of planar touchstones, along with details and advice for visiting dozens of planar sites.
Development and release
Planar Handbook is was released in July 2004 for a retail price of $29.95 US, or $44.95 Canadian.
Reception and influence
Influence on other works
- Planar Handbook designer interview
- Planar Handbook art gallery
- Planar Handbook wallpaper
- Planar Handbook excerpt
- Excerpt: Spikers
- Excerpt: Planar Monk and New Feats
- Excerpt: Doomguard prestige class
- Excerpt: New Spells
- Excerpt: Dharculus
- Sample Race: Neraphim
- Planar Touchstones and the Burning Rift
- Planar Handbook on DriveThruRPG
- Planar Handbook on Dungeon Masters Guild
- Planar Handbook, Wizards.com product page.