Masters of the Wild: A Guidebook to Barbarians, Druids, and Rangers is a 96-page sourcebook for Dungeons & Dragons 3.0 released in February 2002.
- These Forces of Nature Can Weather Any Storm
- Barbarians, druids, and rangers are the rugged and noble champions of untamed lands. This book teems with new ways to customize even the most seasoned characters, including:
- • New feats, weapons, spells, and magic items.
- • Improved, more detailed rules for the wild shape ability.
- • New prestige classes such as the frenzied berserker, the windrider, and the oozemaster.
- • A new type of magic item -- the infusion.
- Dungeon Masters and players who want to add a new dimension to their barbarians, druids, and rangers will uncover a cache of indispensable material within these pages.
- To use this accessory, a Dungeon Master also needs the Player's Handbook, the Dungeon Master's Guide, and the Monster Manual. A player needs only the Player's Handbook.
Development and release
Masters of the Wild is was released in February 2002 for a retail price of $19.95 US, or $27.95 Canadian.
Reception and influence
Influence on other works
- Masters of the Wild Web Enhancement
- Masters of the Wild Excerpt
- Masters of the Wild on DriveThruRPG
- Masters of the Wild on Dungeon Masters Guild
- Masters of the Wild, Wizards.com product page.
|Dungeons & Dragons 3.0|
|Player's Handbook • Dungeon Master's Guide • Monster Manual • Dungeons & Dragons Adventure Game|
|Arms and Equipment Guide • Book of Challenges • Book of Vile Darkness • Defenders of the Faith • Deities and Demigods • Enemies and Allies • Epic Level Handbook • Fiend Folio • Ghostwalk • Hero Builder's Guidebook • Living Greyhawk Gazetteer (Dungeons & Dragons Gazetteer) • Manual of the Planes • Masters of the Wild • Monster Manual II • Oriental Adventures • Psionics Handbook • Savage Species • Song and Silence • Stronghold Builder's Guidebook • Sword and Fist • Tome and Blood|
|The Sunless Citadel • The Forge of Fury • The Fright at Tristor • The Speaker in Dreams • The Standing Stone • Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil • Heart of Nightfang Spire • Deep Horizon • Lord of the Iron Fortress • Bastion of Broken Souls • City of the Spider Queen|