Lords of Madness: The Book of Aberrations is a 224-page sourcebook for Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 released in April 2005.
- Unnatural Creatures of Unspeakable Evil
- Trembling hands have recorded horrifying stories of encounters with aboleths, beholders, mind flayers, and other aberrations. The victims of these alien creatures are quickly overwhelmed by mind-numbing terror -- their only comfort is the hope for a quick death.
- This supplement for the D&D game presents a comprehensive look at some of the most bizarre creatures ever to invade the world of fantasy roleplaying. Along with information about the physiology, psychology, society, and schemes of these strange beings, you’ll find spells, feats, tactics, and tools commonly employed by those who hunt them. Lords of Madness: The Book of Aberrations also provides new rules, prestige classes, monsters, sample encounters, and fully developed NPCs ready to instill fear in any hero.
Development and release
Lords of Madness is was released in April 2005 for a retail price of $34.95 US, or $49.95 Canadian.
Reception and influence
Influence on other works
- You'd Be Crazy Not to!: 10 Reasons to Buy Lords of Madness
- Lords of Madness Available in PDF Format
- Wallpaper and Screensaver
- Excerpt: Book of Aberrations Introduction
- Excerpt: Beholder Variants
- Excerpts: Lords of Madness
- Product Spotlight: Lords of Madness
- Use This Book Tonight: Lords of Madness
- Lords of Madness on DriveThruRPG
- Lords of Madness on Dungeon Masters Guild
- Lords of Madness, Wizards.com product page.