Libris Mortis: The Book of Undead is a 192-page sourcebook for Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 released in October 2004.
- Nightmares from Beyond the Grave
- Hushed voices tell spine-chilling tales of encounters with the walking dead and other unliving horrors. No other creatures have evoked such fear and fascination as this dreadful menagerie of malevolent spirits and mindless shells.
- This supplement for the D&D game presents a comprehensive overview of the undead. You’ll uncover information for creating, customizing, and combating undead characters and monsters -- including strategies and tactics commonly employed by undead and those who hunt them. Libris Mortis: The Book of Undead also provides new rules, feats, spells, and prestige classes, along with a host of new monsters and monster templates.
Development and release
Libris Mortis is was released in October 2004 for a retail price of $29.95 US, or $44.95 Canadian.
Reception and influence
Influence on other works
- Libris Mortis Web Enhancement: Tarus's Banquet!
- Undead Extravaganza: 10 Reasons Why a DM Should Get Libris Mortis
- Taking on the Undead Hordes: 10 Reasons Why Your Character Wants You to Get Libris Mortis
- Libris Mortis: The Book of Undead Excerpts
- Libris Mortis Art Gallery
- Libris Mortis: The Book of Undead Design Team Interview
- Libris Mortis Wallpapers and Screensaver
- New Feats from Libris Mortis
- Master of Shrouds from Libris Mortis
- Brain in a Jar from Libris Mortis
- Necromental from Libris Mortis
- Libris Mortis on DriveThruRPG
- Libris Mortis on Dungeon Masters Guild
- Libris Mortis, Wizards.com product page.