King of the Trollhaunt Warrens is a 96-page adventure module for Dungeons & Dragons 4th edition released in October 2008.
- A D&D adventure for 11th-level characters.
- King of the Trollhaunt Warrens is the first-ever paragon-level adventure for 4th Edition Dungeons & Dragons. Designed to take characters from 11th to 14th level, this adventure pits the heroes against a variety of horrible monsters and fiendish foes as they seek to thwart the evil machinations of the denizens of the Trollhaunt Warrens.
- This adventure can be run as a stand-alone adventure or as Part One of a three-part series of adventures that spans 10 levels of gameplay.
- RICHARD BAKER has worked as a game designer since 1991. A former officer in the U.S. Navy, he has written or contributed to more than 70 game products, including the rules for both 3rd and 4th Edition Dungeons & Dragons and Axis & Allies Miniatures. Rich is also the author of eight Forgotten Realms novels, including the New York Times bestseller Condemnation.
Development and release
King of the Trollhaunt Warrens is was released in October 2008 for a retail price of $24.95 US, or $27.95 Canadian.
Reception and influence
Influence on other works
- Art Gallery
- King of the Trollhaunt Warrens on DriveThruRPG
- King of the Trollhaunt Warrens on Dungeon Masters Guild
- King of the Trollhaunt Warrens, Wizards.com product page.
|Dungeons & Dragons 4th edition|
|Player's Handbook • Player's Handbook 2 • Player's Handbook 3|
Monster Manual • Monster Manual 2 • Monster Manual 3
Dungeon Master's Guide • Dungeon Master's Guide 2
|Adventurer's Vault • Adventurer's Vault 2 • Arcane Power • The Book of Vile Darkness • Dark Sun Campaign Setting • Dark Sun Creature Catalog • Demonomicon • Divine Power • Draconomicon: Chromatic Dragons • Draconomicon: Metallic Dragons • Dragon Magazine Annual • Eberron Campaign Guide • Eberron Player's Guide • Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide • Forgotten Realms Player's Guide • Hammerfast • Into the Unknown: The Dungeon Survival Handbook • Manual of the Planes • Martial Power • Martial Power 2 • Menzoberranzan: City of Intrigue • Mordenkainen's Magnificent Emporium • Neverwinter Campaign Setting • Open Grave: Secrets of the Undead • The Plane Above: Secrets of the Astral Sea • The Plane Below: Secrets of the Elemental Chaos • Player's Handbook Races: Dragonborn • Player's Handbook Races: Tieflings • Player's Strategy Guide • Primal Power • Psionic Power • Underdark • Vor Rukoth|
|Keep on the Shadowfell • Thunderspire Labyrinth • Pyramid of Shadows • Death's Reach • Kingdom of the Ghouls • Prince of Undeath • King of the Trollhaunt Warrens • Demon Queen's Enclave • Assault on Nightwyrm Fortress • The Slaying Stone • Orcs of Stonefang Pass • Dungeon Delve • Dungeon Magazine Annual • Halls of Undermountain • Marauders of the Dune Sea • Revenge of the Giants • Scepter Tower of Spellgard • Seekers of the Ashen Crown • Tomb of Horrors|
|Starter Set • Rules Compendium • Heroes of the Forgotten Kingdoms • Heroes of the Fallen Lands • Monster Vault • Dungeon Master's Kit • Monster Vault: Threats to the Nentir Vale • Player's Option: Heroes of Shadow • Player's Option: Heroes of the Elemental Chaos • Player's Option: Heroes of the Feywild • The Shadowfell: Gloomwrought and Beyond • Madness at Gardmore Abbey|