Grasp of the Emerald Claw is a 32-page adventure module for Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 released in January 2005.
- This full-length adventure for the newest D&D campaign setting showcases many of the most unique traits of the Eberron setting. It plays out across the Eberron world and is designed to either be a stand-alone adventure or an immediate follow-up to the first and second published Eberron adventures, Shadows of the Last War and Whispers of the Vampire’s Blade.
Development and release
Grasp of the Emerald Claw is was released in January 2005 for a retail price of $9.95 US, or $13.95 Canadian.
Reception and influence
Influence on other works
- Grasp of the Emerald Claw Art Gallery
- Eberron Official Home Page
- Grasp of the Emerald Claw on DriveThruRPG
- Grasp of the Emerald Claw on Dungeon Masters Guild
- Grasp of the Emerald Claw, Wizards.com product page.