D&D Gazetteer is a 32-page sourcebook for Dungeons & Dragons 3.0 released in September 2000.
- Welcome to the world of the D&D game!
- The Dungeons & Dragons world is a place where powerful creatures contest with ordinary men and women in a subtle war pitting good agasint evil, law against chaos.
- It is a world of magic, a world of mystery, a world of fantastic adventure -- all a backdrop for your own adventures.
- Inside is everything you need to launch your own version of the first campaign world, including:
Development and release
D&D Gazetteer is was released in September 2000 for a retail price of $9.95 US.
Reception and influence
Influence on other works
- D&D Gazetteer, Wizards.com product page.
|Dungeons & Dragons 3.0|
|Player's Handbook • Dungeon Master's Guide • Monster Manual • Dungeons & Dragons Adventure Game|
|Arms and Equipment Guide • Book of Challenges • Book of Vile Darkness • Defenders of the Faith • Deities and Demigods • Enemies and Allies • Epic Level Handbook • Fiend Folio • Ghostwalk • Hero Builder's Guidebook • Living Greyhawk Gazetteer (Dungeons & Dragons Gazetteer) • Manual of the Planes • Masters of the Wild • Monster Manual II • Oriental Adventures • Psionics Handbook • Savage Species • Song and Silence • Stronghold Builder's Guidebook • Sword and Fist • Tome and Blood|
|The Sunless Citadel • The Forge of Fury • The Fright at Tristor • The Speaker in Dreams • The Standing Stone • Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil • Heart of Nightfang Spire • Deep Horizon • Lord of the Iron Fortress • Bastion of Broken Souls • City of the Spider Queen|