Expedition to the Ruins of Greyhawk is a 224-page adventure module for Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 released in August 2007.
- A Dungeons & Dragons super-adventure for characters of levels 8–13
- Expedition to the Ruins of Greyhawk is a 224-page D&D super-adventure that revisits Castle Greyhawk and the classic dungeon beneath. This adventure is usable as a mini-campaign on its own, a story arc in a Dungeon Master’s regular campaign, or as a series of small side adventures with a big payoff. Like other adventures in the “Expedition” series, this product takes a classic Dungeons & Dragons location, updates it for D&D v.3.5, and incorporates many new twists and surprises. This adventure also includes useful source material for the players and a combat encounter format designed to make the DM’s job easier.
Development and release
Expedition to the Ruins of Greyhawk is was released in August 2007 for a retail price of $34.95 US, or $46.95 Canadian.
Reception and influence
Influence on other works
- Map Gallery
- Art Gallery
- August Previews
- Expedition to the Ruins of Greyhawk on DriveThruRPG
- Expedition to the Ruins of Greyhawk on Dungeon Masters Guild
- Expedition to the Ruins of Greyhawk, Wizards.com product page.