Expedition to Castle Ravenloft is a 224-page adventure module for Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 released in October 2006.
- Spoiler alert: The following article contains spoilers for a Dungeons & Dragons product.
- The master of Ravenloft is having guests for dinner...and you are invited.
- A dark shape emerges from the shadow of Castle Ravenloft. A flash of lightning reveals the sneering countenance of Count Strahd von Zarovich. His eyes burn with eternal hunger and contempt for life. From a narrow balcony, he peers out into the drizzling twilight at the few sad lights of the village below and mutters a single name:
- “Ireena . . .”
- Expedition to Castle Ravenloft is a DUNGEONS & DRAGONS deluxe adventure that updates the original 1st Edition Ravenloft module, retaining the Gothic flavor and familiar elements while expanding and reimagining some of the locations to create a deeper, richer adventure experience.
- This campaign arc adventure is designed for characters of levels 6–10 and features a new, easy-to-use combat encounter format. This book also presents new magic items, feats, and prestige classes for player characters.
Development and release
Expedition to Castle Ravenloft is was released in October 2006 for a retail price of $34.95 US, or $46.95 Canadian.
Reception and influence
Influence on other works
- Map Gallery
- Art Gallery
- Expedition to Castle Ravenloft on DriveThruRPG
- Expedition to Castle Ravenloft on Dungeon Masters Guild
- Expedition to Castle Ravenloft, Wizards.com product page.