Expanded Psionics Handbook is a 224-page sourcebook for Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 released in April 2004.
- Tap into the power of the mind.
- Through sheer force of will, a psionic character can unleash awesome powers that rival any physical force or magical energy. Within these pages, you will discover the secrets of unlocking the magic of the mind -- the art of psionics.
- With updated and increased content, including a newly balanced psionics power system, the Expanded Psionics Handbook easily integrates psionic characters, powers, and monsters into any Dungeons & Dragons campaign.
- To use this supplement, a Dungeon Master also needs the Player’s Handbook, Dungeon Master's Guide, and Monster Manual. A player needs only the Player's Handbook.
Development and release
Expanded Psionics Handbook is was released in April 2004 for a retail price of $34.95 US, or $51.95 Canadian.
Reception and influence
Influence on other works
- Free New Psionic Character Sheets
- Desktop Wallpapers and Screensaver
- Art Gallery featuring Expanded Psionics Handbook artwork
- Chapter 1: Races excerpt
- Half-Giant Excerpt
- Wilder Excerpt
- Chapter 2: Classes excerpt
- Chapter 3: Skills and Feats excerpt
- Chapter 5: Powers excerpt
- Chapter 8: Monsters excerpt
- Expanded Psionics Handbook on DriveThruRPG
- Expanded Psionics Handbook on Dungeon Masters Guild
- Expanded Psionics Handbook, Wizards.com product page.