Enemies and Allies is a 64-page sourcebook for Dungeons & Dragons 3.0 released in October 2001.
- Friends and Foes for Every Occasion
- This collection of nefarious villains and powerful patrons adds spark to your Dungeons & Dragons game. It's packed with powerful spellcasters, devious mobsters, and deadly monsters galore, including:
- To use this accessory, a Dungeon Master also needs the Player's Handbook, the Dungeon Master's Guide, and the Monster Manual. A player needs only the Player's Handbook.
Development and release
Enemies and Allies is was released in October 2001 for a retail price of $14.95 US, or $21.95 Canadian.
Reception and influence
Influence on other works
- Enemies and Allies Excerpt
- Enemies and Allies on DriveThruRPG
- Enemies and Allies on Dungeon Masters Guild
- Enemies and Allies, Wizards.com product page.
|Dungeons & Dragons 3.0|
|Player's Handbook • Dungeon Master's Guide • Monster Manual • Dungeons & Dragons Adventure Game|
|Arms and Equipment Guide • Book of Challenges • Book of Vile Darkness • Defenders of the Faith • Deities and Demigods • Enemies and Allies • Epic Level Handbook • Fiend Folio • Ghostwalk • Hero Builder's Guidebook • Living Greyhawk Gazetteer (Dungeons & Dragons Gazetteer) • Manual of the Planes • Masters of the Wild • Monster Manual II • Oriental Adventures • Psionics Handbook • Savage Species • Song and Silence • Stronghold Builder's Guidebook • Sword and Fist • Tome and Blood|
|The Sunless Citadel • The Forge of Fury • The Fright at Tristor • The Speaker in Dreams • The Standing Stone • Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil • Heart of Nightfang Spire • Deep Horizon • Lord of the Iron Fortress • Bastion of Broken Souls • City of the Spider Queen|