Dungeonscape is a 160-page sourcebook for Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 released in February 2007.
- Welcome to the Dungeon!
- Since the dawn of the DUNGEONS & DRAGONS game, the dungeon has remained a place of mystery, excitement, and danger. Purple worms burrow through the earth, eager for their next meal. Savage orcs lurk within the darkness, ready to surge forth and lay waste to civilized lands. Strange cults, mutated monsters, and forgotten gods hide within the choking darkness of the dungeon's halls. Nowhere else offers greater prospects for wealth, magic, and power. Yet the horrors that lurk beneath the world never give up their treasures without a fight....
- This D&D supplement presents a refreshing new take on dungeon adventures. It shows Dungeon Masters how to inject excitement, innovation, and thrilling adventure into their dungeons. New rules for encounter traps allow DMs to build deadly snares to catch the unwary. For players, the factotum class is a cunning wanderer, a jack-of-all-trades who can cope with anything the dungeon throws at him. New equipment, feats, and prestige classes give adventurers the tools they need to survive the dark beneath the earth.
Development and release
Dungeonscape is was released in February 2007 for a retail price of $29.95 US, or $37.95 Canadian.
Reception and influence
Influence on other works
- Wallpapers & Screensaver
- Art Gallery
- Dungeonscape on DriveThruRPG
- Dungeonscape on Dungeon Masters Guild
- Dungeonscape, Wizards.com product page.