Dungeon Master's Guide II is a 288-page sourcebook for Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 released in June 2005.
- A follow-up to the Dungeon Master’s Guide, designed to aid Dungeon Masters and reduce game preparation time.
- The Dungeon Master’s Guide II builds upon existing materials in the Dungeon Master’s Guide. It is specifically designed to facilitate play, especially when the Dungeon Master has a limited amount of preparation time.
- Chapters include discussion on running a game, designing adventures, building and using prestige classes, and creating campaign settings. Ready-made game elements include instant traps, pre-generated locations, treasures, and a fully realized and rendered town.
Development and release
Dungeon Master's Guide II is was released in June 2005 for a retail price of $39.95 US, or $55.95 Canadian.
Reception and influence
Influence on other works
- Dungeon Master's Guide II (3e) on DriveThruRPG
- Dungeon Master's Guide II (3e) on Dungeon Masters Guild
- Dungeon Master's Guide II (3e), Wizards.com product page.