Demon Queen's Enclave is a 96-page sourcebook for Dungeons & Dragons 4th edition released in December 2008.
- Demon Queen’s Enclave is a D&D adventure designed to take characters from 14th to 17th level. In this adventure, the heroes must unravel the plots of the vile minions of Lolth, the infamous Demon Queen of Spiders. Along the way, they’ll face off against drow, demons, and worse!
- This adventure can be run as a stand-alone adventure or as Part Two of a three-part series of adventures (starting with P1 King of the Trollhaunt Warrens) that spans 10 levels of gameplay.
- DAVID NOONAN is a game designer for Wizards of the Coast, Inc. He contributed to the 4th edition core rules and co-wrote the Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave adventure. He lives in Washington State with his wife and two children.
- CHRIS SIMS works as a game designer for Wizards of the Coast, Inc. His recent credits include the 4th Edition Monster Manual and Dungeon Master’s Guide.
Development and release
Demon Queen's Enclave is was released in December 2008 for a retail price of $24.95 US, or $27.95 Canadian.
Reception and influence
Influence on other works
- Art Gallery
- Art Gallery
- Demon Queen's Enclave on DriveThruRPG
- Demon Queen's Enclave on Dungeon Masters Guild
- Demon Queen's Enclave, Wizards.com product page.
|Dungeons & Dragons 4th edition|
|Player's Handbook • Player's Handbook 2 • Player's Handbook 3|
Monster Manual • Monster Manual 2 • Monster Manual 3
Dungeon Master's Guide • Dungeon Master's Guide 2
|Adventurer's Vault • Adventurer's Vault 2 • Arcane Power • The Book of Vile Darkness • Dark Sun Campaign Setting • Dark Sun Creature Catalog • Demonomicon • Divine Power • Draconomicon: Chromatic Dragons • Draconomicon: Metallic Dragons • Dragon Magazine Annual • Eberron Campaign Guide • Eberron Player's Guide • Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide • Forgotten Realms Player's Guide • Hammerfast • Into the Unknown: The Dungeon Survival Handbook • Manual of the Planes • Martial Power • Martial Power 2 • Menzoberranzan: City of Intrigue • Mordenkainen's Magnificent Emporium • Neverwinter Campaign Setting • Open Grave: Secrets of the Undead • The Plane Above: Secrets of the Astral Sea • The Plane Below: Secrets of the Elemental Chaos • Player's Handbook Races: Dragonborn • Player's Handbook Races: Tieflings • Player's Strategy Guide • Primal Power • Psionic Power • Underdark • Vor Rukoth|
|Keep on the Shadowfell • Thunderspire Labyrinth • Pyramid of Shadows • Death's Reach • Kingdom of the Ghouls • Prince of Undeath • King of the Trollhaunt Warrens • Demon Queen's Enclave • Assault on Nightwyrm Fortress • The Slaying Stone • Orcs of Stonefang Pass • Dungeon Delve • Dungeon Magazine Annual • Halls of Undermountain • Marauders of the Dune Sea • Revenge of the Giants • Scepter Tower of Spellgard • Seekers of the Ashen Crown • Tomb of Horrors|
|Starter Set • Rules Compendium • Heroes of the Forgotten Kingdoms • Heroes of the Fallen Lands • Monster Vault • Dungeon Master's Kit • Monster Vault: Threats to the Nentir Vale • Player's Option: Heroes of Shadow • Player's Option: Heroes of the Elemental Chaos • Player's Option: Heroes of the Feywild • The Shadowfell: Gloomwrought and Beyond • Madness at Gardmore Abbey|