Defenders of the Faith is a 96-page sourcebook for Dungeons & Dragons 3.0 released in May 2001.
- Divine dedication powers these crusaders.
- This book spotlights the champions of deities in the D&D game, clerics and paladins. It's packed with ways to customize cleric and paladin characters, including:
- Indispensable to both players and Dungeon Masters, this book adds excitement to any campaign.
Development and release
Defenders of the Faith is was released in May 2001 for a retail price of $19.95 US.
Reception and influence
Influence on other works
- Defenders of the Faith Web Enhancement
- Defenders of the Faith Preview
- Defenders of the Faith on DriveThruRPG
- Defenders of the Faith on Dungeon Masters Guild
- Defenders of the Faith, Wizards.com product page.
|Dungeons & Dragons 3.0|
|Player's Handbook • Dungeon Master's Guide • Monster Manual • Dungeons & Dragons Adventure Game|
|Arms and Equipment Guide • Book of Challenges • Book of Vile Darkness • Defenders of the Faith • Deities and Demigods • Enemies and Allies • Epic Level Handbook • Fiend Folio • Ghostwalk • Hero Builder's Guidebook • Living Greyhawk Gazetteer (Dungeons & Dragons Gazetteer) • Manual of the Planes • Masters of the Wild • Monster Manual II • Oriental Adventures • Psionics Handbook • Savage Species • Song and Silence • Stronghold Builder's Guidebook • Sword and Fist • Tome and Blood|
|The Sunless Citadel • The Forge of Fury • The Fright at Tristor • The Speaker in Dreams • The Standing Stone • Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil • Heart of Nightfang Spire • Deep Horizon • Lord of the Iron Fortress • Bastion of Broken Souls • City of the Spider Queen|