Complete Arcane is a 192-page sourcebook for Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 released in November 2004.
- Master Eldritch Secrets and Formidable Power
- Myth and mystery surround those who wield the awe-inspiring might of arcane magic. Whether through ancient knowledge, innate talent, or supernatural gift, these formidable and versatile spellcasters command powers beyond measure.
- This supplement for the D&D game provides everything you need to expand the power of arcane magic for characters of any class. Along with new base classes, prestige classes, feats, spells, monsters, and magic items, Complete Arcane provides guidelines for spell duels, arcane organizations, and other aspects of a campaign world imbued with magic.
Development and release
Complete Arcane is was released in November 2004 for a retail price of $29.95 US, or $44.95 Canadian.
Reception and influence
Influence on other works
- Free excerpts from Complete Arcana including a new prestige class, plus new feats, spell lists, and alternate magic item types
- Much More Magic: 10 Reasons Why Your Character Wants You to Get Complete Arcane
- Art Gallery for Complete Arcane
- Complete Arcane designer interview
- The Campaign Arcane: 10 Reasons Why Your NPCs Want You to Get Complete Arcane
- Sample Spells from Complete Arcane
- Complete Arcane on DriveThruRPG
- Complete Arcane on Dungeon Masters Guild
- Complete Arcane, Wizards.com product page.