Complete Adventurer is a 192-page sourcebook for Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 released in January 2005.
- Sharpen Your Survival Skills
- Taverns are filled with tales of talented heroes and their breathtaking exploits. The prowess and ingenuity of these remarkable characters gives them the edge to succeed where others cannot.
- This supplement for the D&D game provides everything you need to sharpen the skills and enhance the abilities of characters of any class. Along with new base classes, prestige classes, feats, spells, monsters, and magic items, Complete Adventurer provides alternate uses for skills and other options that expand the capabilities of the most versatile heroes.
Development and release
Complete Adventurer is was released in January 2005 for a retail price of $29.95 US, or $42.95 Canadian.
Reception and influence
Influence on other works
- Secrets of the Fochlucan College: A Complete Adventurer Web Enhancement
- Use This Book Tonight: Complete Adventurer
- Complete Adventurer Art Gallery
- The Thief-Acrobat from Complete Adventurer
- Spellthief from Complete Adventurer
- Fochlucan Lyrist from Complete Adventurer
- Expanded skill descriptions and new feats from Complete Adventurer
- Bards and Rogues Get Some Respect: Ten Reasons for DMs to Buy Complete Adventurer
- Something to Sing and Dance About: Ten Reasons for Players to Buy Complete Adventurer
- Free Complete Adventurer screensaver and desktop wallpapers
- Alchemical Capsules from Complete Adventurer
- Complete Adventurer designer interview
- Complete Adventurer on DriveThruRPG
- Complete Adventurer on Dungeon Masters Guild
- Complete Adventurer, Wizards.com product page.