Champions of Ruin is a 160-page sourcebook for Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 released in May 2005.
- Explore the Darker Side of the Realms
- Every corner of Faerûn harbors its own sinister element. When opportunities arise, malevolent groups and nefarious individuals emerge from the shadows to make their infamous marks on the Realms. Within these pages, you will discover everything players and Dungeon Masters need to create the most evil organizations, treacherous villains, and morally ambiguous antiheroes to ever afflict the Forgotten Realms game setting.
Development and release
Champions of Ruin is was released in May 2005 for a retail price of $29.95 US, or $42.95 Canadian.
Reception and influence
Influence on other works
- Be Evil! 10 Reasons for Players to Own Champions of Ruin
- Evil Realms! 10 Reasons for DMs to Own Champions of Ruin
- Excerpt: Champions of Ruin
- Champions of Ruin on DriveThruRPG
- Champions of Ruin on Dungeon Masters Guild
- Champions of Ruin, Wizards.com product page.