Book of Exalted Deeds is a 192-page sourcebook for Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 released in October 2003.
- Strike Down Evil with the Sword of Enlightenment
- “Only those who are pure in word, thought, and deed may look upon the knowledge gathered within this blessed tome. For the blinding truths inscribed within offer nothing but redemption or destruction for the wicked. May these consecrated pages forever illuminate the paths of the righteous.”
- -- Raziel the Crusader, ruler of the Platinum Heaven
- As the Book of Vile Darkness was a resource book on the most evil elements of campaign play, the Book of Exalted Deeds focuses instead on the availability of good resources and features in the D&D spectrum.
- Included are new exalted feats, prestige classes, races, spells, magic items, and descriptions and statistics for a host of creatures and celestial paragons to ally with virtuous characters. The Book of Exalted Deeds also provides descriptions and statistics for a host of creatures and celestial paragons to ally with virtuous characters.
- Book of Exalted Deeds is the second title in the line of Dungeons & Dragons products specifically aimed at a mature audience.
- To use this supplement, a Dungeon Master also needs the Player’s Handbook, Dungeon Master's Guide, and Monster Manual. A player needs only the Player’s Handbook.
Development and release
Book of Exalted Deeds is was released in October 2003 for a retail price of $32.95 US, or $48.95 Canadian.
Reception and influence
Influence on other works
- Book of Exalted Deeds, Wizards.com product page.