Book of Challenges: Dungeon Rooms, Puzzles, and Traps is a 128-page sourcebook for Dungeons & Dragons 3.0 released in June 2002.
- Danger Around Every Corner and Behind Every Screen!
- The greatest threat to any adventuring party is a devious Dungeon Master. This book is spring-loaded with ideas, both subtle and sinister, that will ensure every gaming session is appropriately hazardous, including:
- Dungeon Masters who want to keep their players on their toes will be inspired by the invaluable material within these pages.
- To use this accessory, a Dungeon Master also needs the Player's Handbook, the Dungeon Master's Guide, and the Monster Manual.
Development and release
Book of Challenges is was released in June 2002 for a retail price of $21.95 US, or $31.95 Canadian.
Reception and influence
Influence on other works
- Book of Challenges Web Enhancement
- Book of Challenges Chat Transcript
- Product Spotlight: Book of Challenges
- Book of Challenges excerpt
- Book of Challenges on DriveThruRPG
- Book of Challenges on Dungeon Masters Guild
- Book of Challenges, Wizards.com product page.
|Dungeons & Dragons 3.0|
|Player's Handbook • Dungeon Master's Guide • Monster Manual • Dungeons & Dragons Adventure Game|
|Arms and Equipment Guide • Book of Challenges • Book of Vile Darkness • Defenders of the Faith • Deities and Demigods • Enemies and Allies • Epic Level Handbook • Fiend Folio • Ghostwalk • Hero Builder's Guidebook • Living Greyhawk Gazetteer (Dungeons & Dragons Gazetteer) • Manual of the Planes • Masters of the Wild • Monster Manual II • Oriental Adventures • Psionics Handbook • Savage Species • Song and Silence • Stronghold Builder's Guidebook • Sword and Fist • Tome and Blood|
|The Sunless Citadel • The Forge of Fury • The Fright at Tristor • The Speaker in Dreams • The Standing Stone • Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil • Heart of Nightfang Spire • Deep Horizon • Lord of the Iron Fortress • Bastion of Broken Souls • City of the Spider Queen|