|Rescued article requiring attention|
|This article was rescued from Deletionpedia, a repository of pages deleted from Wikipedia for lack of notability. Please edit it to conform to this wiki's style guidelines before removing this notice.|
The bebilith first appeared in second edition in the Monstrous Compendium Outer Planes Appendix (1991), and was further detailed for the Planescape setting in the first Planescape Monstrous Compendium Appendix (1994).
The bebilith is an arachnid creature that hunts tanar'ri in the Abyss.
Originally, in 2nd edition AD&D the bebilith was not listed as a tanar'ri, but in 3rd edition D&D the bebilith was listed as a demon.
- LaFountain, J. Paul. Monstrous Compendium Outer Planes Appendix. (TSR, 1991)
- Varney, Allen, ed. Planescape Monstrous Compendium Appendix (TSR, 1994)
- Williams, Skip, Jonathan Tweet, and Monte Cook. Monster Manual. (Wizards of the Coast, 2000)
- Williams, Skip, Jonathan Tweet, and Monte Cook. Monster Manual. (Wizards of the Coast, 2003)
- Bulmahn, Jason (lead designer). Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Bestiary (Paizo Publishing, 2009)