Barrow of the Forgotten King is a 64-page sourcebook for Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 released in February 2007.
- Spoiler alert: The following article contains spoilers for a Dungeons & Dragons product.
- First in a three-part series of adventures.
- The mighty statue of a forgotten king stands atop a lonely hill overlooking the town of Kingsholm. No one remembers the ancient sovereign or his dynasty, but locals shun the graveyard on the hillside near the statue. Sinister shapes lurk among the tombstones, and evil stirs in the catacombs below.
- Barrow of the Forgotten King is a D&D adventure designed for 2nd-level characters. The first adventure in a three-part series, it can also be run as a stand-alone adventure. It features a new and exciting combat encounter format designed to make the Dungeon Master’s job easier.
Development and release
Barrow of the Forgotten King is was released in February 2007 for a retail price of $19.95 US, or $24.95 Canadian.
Reception and influence
Influence on other works
- Map Gallery
- Art Gallery
- Barrow of the Forgotten King on DriveThruRPG
- Barrow of the Forgotten King on Dungeon Masters Guild
- Barrow of the Forgotten King, Wizards.com product page.