Arms and Equipment Guide is a 160-page sourcebook for Dungeons & Dragons 3.0 released in March 2003.
- Heroes need to be prepared for anything, which means having the right weapons and gear on hand at all times. The well-stocked pages of this book hold an impressive inventory of merchandise to get you into and out of all manner of trouble, including:
- Within these pages, players and Dungeon Masters will find what they need to outfit their characters for nearly every contingency.
- To use this accessory, a Dungeon Master also needs the Player’s Handbook and the Dungeon Master’s Guide. A player needs only the Player’s Handbook.
Development and release
Arms and Equipment Guide is was released in March 2003 for a retail price of $26.95 US, or $37.95 Canadian.
Reception and influence
Influence on other works
- Arms and Equipment Guide (3e) on DriveThruRPG
- Arms and Equipment Guide (3e) on Dungeon Masters Guild
- Arms and Equipment Guide (3e), Wizards.com product page.
|Dungeons & Dragons 3.0|
|Player's Handbook • Dungeon Master's Guide • Monster Manual • Dungeons & Dragons Adventure Game|
|Arms and Equipment Guide • Book of Challenges • Book of Vile Darkness • Defenders of the Faith • Deities and Demigods • Enemies and Allies • Epic Level Handbook • Fiend Folio • Ghostwalk • Hero Builder's Guidebook • Living Greyhawk Gazetteer (Dungeons & Dragons Gazetteer) • Manual of the Planes • Masters of the Wild • Monster Manual II • Oriental Adventures • Psionics Handbook • Savage Species • Song and Silence • Stronghold Builder's Guidebook • Sword and Fist • Tome and Blood|
|The Sunless Citadel • The Forge of Fury • The Fright at Tristor • The Speaker in Dreams • The Standing Stone • Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil • Heart of Nightfang Spire • Deep Horizon • Lord of the Iron Fortress • Bastion of Broken Souls • City of the Spider Queen|