|Rescued article requiring attention|
|This article was rescued from Deletionpedia, a repository of pages deleted from Wikipedia for lack of notability. Please edit it to conform to this wiki's style guidelines before removing this notice.|
The amnizu greater baatezu appear in second edition in the Monstrous Compendium Volume Outer Planes Appendix (1991) under the "baatezu" heading, and was also detailed under the "baatezu" heading in the first Planescape Monstrous Compendium Appendix (1994).
An amnizu is a short, stocky winged guardian of the gates of the Nine Hells.
- Turnbull, Don, ed. Fiend Folio (TSR, 1981)
- LaFountain, J. Paul. Monstrous Compendium Outer Planes Appendix. (TSR, 1991)
- Varney, Allen, ed. Planescape Monstrous Compendium Appendix (TSR, 1994)
- Bonny, Ed, Jeff Grubb, Rich Redman, Skip Williams, and Steve Winter. Monster Manual II (Wizards of the Coast, 2002)
- Laws, Robin D., and Robert J. Schwalb. Fiendish Codex II: Tyrants of the Nine Hells (Wizards of the Coast, 2006)